Su Jok Acupressure Courses in Melbourne, Internationally Certified
For the last 16 years we've provided courses to thousands of satisfied participants. People from all over Australia attended our courses. Perth, Alice Springs, Newcastle, Port Douglas, Sydney are just a few from our records.
Why Do Courses with Us ?
- We have Experience
We have conducted Alternative and ComplimentaryTtherapies courses for more than 15 years. Over 3,500 people have already benefited from completing our courses
- Our Certificates are Internationally Recognized
We are Approved Training Provider by IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists). This means that you can practice straight after completing our course and get your Professional Indemnity and Public Liability via IICT or MAA, if required
- Most of our courses are CPE qualified (Continuing Professional Education) by major professional associations such as AAMT, MAA
- 100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
This means that at any time during course or after, before receiving our certificate, you are not happy with the quality of our teaching, we will refund your money, paid to us, in full. To book the course only a $50 deposit is equired, with the rest of the money to be paid after the courses
- Attractive Discounts
We provide cost attractive options for attending our certified courses. Booking 2 certified courses attracts $50 discount, 3 certified courses attracts a $100 discount
- Comprehensive and Well-Structured Manuals
Our manuals are well presented and full of useful information. We also allow to make photos during course
- Small Group
We improved quality of our teaching by limiting the number of participants to up to 3 only for certified courses in order to spend more time with each one of them
- Continuous Support after Course Compleition
We provide continuous support after completion of our course. It means that you can call us with your questions and issues, when you need it, long after the course
Is it for you ?
Yes, if you do not have any previous training as acupresure therapist but want to propel your career forward and become an acupressure therapist.
Yes, if you are massage therapist, body worker, or refloxologist, who wants to incorporate Su Jok and Acupressure in your practice.
Yes, if you want to experience professional Su Jok and Acupressure and learn how to do it for your family and friends.
Yes, if you are already practicing Su Jok and Acupressure but want to improve your skills with new concepts, ideas, and techniques.
If you have at least one 'yes' for this test, all information about this workshop is relevant to you and we will be happy to share our experience with you.
Otherwise check other 'The Art of Touch' courses and thanks for visiting our website
Su Jok and Acupressure is a wondeful form of treatment aimed at stimulating the body's own healing powers. Su Jok ( Hand and Feet) is an art of Korean medicine developed by South Korean scientist professor Park Jae Woo. Our hand and feet resemble our body in structure and they also contain links to vital body organs. Using different treatment systems of correspondensce we can prevent diseases, increase opportunity to treat them, and improve the effect of cures.
The small group size guarantees maximum learning. You will learn:
- The Art of Su Jok Acupressure
- The Art of Ayurveda Acupressure
- Methods of Su Jok and Ayurveda Acupressure
- History and Benefits of Su Jok and Ayurveda Acupressure
- Instant Diagnosis and Detection of Diseases
- 'Original' correspondense treatment system in hands and feet
- 'Insect' correspondense treatment system in fingers and toes
- 'Mini' correspondense treatment system in extremity of fingers and toes
- 'Secondary' correspondense treatment system in hands and feet
- 'The Yoga' correspondense treatment system in hands and feet
- The Enery Points of hands and feet correspondence system
- 'Five Element' and 'Ying- Yang' Principles
- Su Jok Meridian Therapy
- Chakras and Meridians Balancing
- Treatment of Common Problems
- Usage of Basic Kinesiology, muscle testing techniques